Pablo Carreno-Busta and Gianluca Mager will clash against each other in the 2nd round of Intrum Stockholm Open for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to play on Thursday at 12:00 pm on CENTRE COURT.
Pablo Carreno-Busta: results and record
Ranked no. 35, Carreno-Busta reached the 2nd round after beating John Millman 6-4 6-3.
His best result of the current year was managing to win the title in Chengdu where he beat Alexander Bublik in the final 6-7(5) 6-4 7-6(3).
Pablo has a 32-19 win-loss record in 2019, 3-1 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Stockholm
Pablo didn’t compete in Stockholm in 2018.
Gianluca Mager: results and record
Mager’s best result of the season was reaching the final in the Biella Challenger,the Barletta Challenger and the Koblenz Challenger.
The Italian has a 46-24 win-loss record in 2019, 9-3 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Stockholm
The Italian didn’t compete in Stockholm in 2018.
Intrum Stockholm Open Live score and result Pablo Carreno-Busta vs. Gianluca Mager
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Pablo Carreno-Busta vs. Gianluca Mager
There is no head to head record between Pablo Carreno-Busta and Gianluca Mager since this will be the first time that they will square off in the main tour.However, they played each other in challengers. Therefore their H2H is 1-0 for Carreno-Busta.
The last time that they squared off, Carreno-Busta won 6-4 6-4 in the 2nd round in the Perugia Challenger back in 2015.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Pablo Carreno-Busta that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Stockholm
- Sam QuerreyQuerrey – Grigor DimitrovDimitrov (6-77 6-3 7-63) – See score progression
- Filip KrajinovicFilip – Daniel EvansDaniel (7-5 2-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Fabio FogniniFognini – Janko TipsarevicTipsarevic (0-1) – See H2H details
- Yuichi SugitaSugita – Stefano TravagliaTravaglia (0-1) – See H2H details
- Daniel EvansEvans – Filip KrajinovicKrajinovic (0-0) – See H2H details
- Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta – Gianluca MagerMager (0-0) – See H2H details
- Denis ShapovalovShapovalov – Alexei PopyrinPopyrin (0-0) – See H2H details
- Mikael YmerYmer – Cedrik-Marcel StebeStebe (0-0) – See H2H details