Kiki Bertens: results and record
Bertens has a 50-23 win-loss record in 2019, 6-1 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Her best result of the season was conquering the title in St. Petersburg where she defeated Donna Vekic in the final 7-6(2) 6-4 and in Madrid where she defeated Simona Halep in the final 6-4 6-4.
Last year in Moscow
Kiki lost in the 2nd round 6-3 4-6 6-3 to Aliaksandra Sasnovich.
Kaia Kanepi: results and record
Kaia has a 19-11 win-loss record in 2019, 4-0 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Moscow
Kaia lost in the 2nd round 7-63 7-5 to Olga Danilovic.
Kremlin Cup Live score and result Kiki Bertens vs. Kaia Kanepi
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Kiki Bertens vs. Kaia Kanepi
This will be the 2nd time that Kiki Bertens and Kaia Kanepi fight against each other. The head to head is 1-0 for Kanepi (see full H2H stats), but they have never competed against each other on I.hard.
The last time that they fought against each other, Kanepi won 6-4 6-4 in the quarter in Seoul back in 2012.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Kiki Bertens that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Moscow
- Karolina MuchovaMuchova – Donna VekicVekic (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Belinda BencicBencic – Polona HercogHercog (1-6 6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Kirsten FlipkensFlipkens – Dayana YastremskaYastremska (6-3 3-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Ekaterina AlexandrovaAlexandrova – Anna KalinskayaKalinskaya (6-1 6-1) – See score progression
- Elina SvitolinaSvitolina – Veronika KudermetovaKudermetova (0-0) – See H2H details
- Varvara GrachevaGracheva – Anastasia PavlyuchenkovaPavlyuchenkova (0-0) – See H2H details
- Anastasija SevastovaSevastova – Kristina MladenovicMladenovic (2-0) – See H2H details
- Kaia KanepiKanepi – Kiki BertensBertens (1-0) – See H2H details
- Karolina MuchovaMuchova – Ekaterina AlexandrovaAlexandrova (0-0) – See H2H details
- Kirsten FlipkensFlipkens – Belinda BencicBencic (1-2) – See H2H details