Score, report, and key facts
Tipsarevic came out strong at the beginning of the set after breaking Moutet in the 1st game (1-0) before consolidating his break and lead 3-0. However, the set was not over yet and there was more work to do for Janko to win the set because Corentin managed to break back in the 4th (1-3) game. The Serbian maintained his cool to break Corentin in the 5th (4-1) game before conquering the set (6-2).
Both players managed to hold their serve for the entire set. The only difference was just 1 break that Janko conquered in the 7th game (4-3) before winning the set (6-4).
At the end of the match, Tipsarevic scored 60 points vs. Moutet’s 40 points.
Tipsarevic served very well to win 78% of the points (21/27) behind his first serve, and he won 65% points (13/20) on his second serve. Janko was effective when converting 57% of the break points that he conquered (4/7). On the other side, Corentin was stunning in converting all the break points (1/1). Anyhow, that was not enough to win the encounter.
After this encounter, the head to head between Tipsarevic and Moutet is 1-0 for Janko.
Next Match: Janko Tipsarevic vs. Fabio Fognini – stats
Tipsarevic will play Fognini in the 2nd round.
Tennis Scores in Stockholm
- Daniel EvansEvans – Bernard TomicTomic (6-4 1-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Janko TipsarevicTipsarevic – Corentin MoutetMoutet (6-2 6-4) – See score progression
- Stefano TravagliaTravaglia – Reilly OpelkaOpelka (7-5 4-6 6-4) – See score progression
- Sam QuerreyQuerrey – Dennis NovakNovak (0-0) – See H2H details
- Fabio FogniniFognini – Janko TipsarevicTipsarevic (0-1) – See H2H details
- Radu AlbotAlbot – Yoshihito NishiokaNishioka (1-0) – See H2H details
- Filip KrajinovicKrajinovic – Casper RuudRuud (0-0) – See H2H details
- Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta – John MillmanMillman (1-1) – See H2H details
- Oscar OtteOtte – Alexei PopyrinPopyrin (0-0) – See H2H details
- Brayden SchnurSchnur – Cedrik-Marcel StebeStebe (0-0) – See H2H details
- Elias YmerYmer – Yuichi SugitaSugita (0-0) – See H2H details
- Tommy PaulPaul – Pablo AndujarAndujar (0-0) – See H2H details
- Mikael YmerYmer – Joao SousaSousa (0-1) – See H2H details