Score, report, and key facts
Ignacio Londero won the set after he broke Lukas in the 3rd (2-1) game. Rosol tried to stage a comeback breaking in the 10th (5-5) game. Yet, Juan didn’t make any concession anymore before winning the set at the following breaker at 4.
Rosol started the set strong after breaking Ignacio Londero in the 1st game (1-0). Nevertheless, that wasn’t sufficient for Rosol to win the set because the Argentine succeeded in breaking back in the 6th (3-3) game. The Czech kept his cool before winning the set at the tiebreak at 7.
There was not much difference between them in this set with the exception of 1 break that Lukas conquered in the 8th game (5-3) before winning the set (6-3).
At the end of the match, Lukas scored 117 points vs. Juan’s 110 points.
The Czech served extremely well to win 80% of the points (52/65) behind his first serve, and he won 56% points (23/41) on his second serve. The Czech struck 20 aces and he committed 4 double faults. Lukas won this match even if he had a tough time in converting his break points because he converted only 25% (3/12). On the other side, Ignacio Londero was pretty focused in converting 50% of the break points that he procured points (2/4). Anyhow, that was not enough to win the encounter.
After this contest, the head to head between Rosol and Ignacio Londero is 1-0 for Lukas.
Next Match: Lukas Rosol vs. Dusan Lajovic – stats
Rosol will square off with Lajovic in the 2nd round.
The last time that they played each other, Rosol won 4-6 6-4 6-3 in the 2nd round in Bucharest back in 2015.
Tennis Scores in Moscow
- Andreas SeppiSeppi – Christian GarinGarin (3-6 7-62 7-64) – See score progression
- Lukas RosolRosol – Juan Ignacio LonderoIgnacio Londero (6-74 7-67 6-3) – See score progression
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Damir DzumhurDzumhur (7-62 6-0) – See score progression
- Ivo KarlovicKarlovic – Aljaz BedeneBedene (0-4) – See H2H details
- Philipp KohlschreiberKohlschreiber – Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert (5-1) – See H2H details
- Lukas RosolRosol – Dusan LajovicLajovic (2-0) – See H2H details
- Jeremy ChardyChardy – Nicolas JarryJarry (1-1) – See H2H details
- Evgeny DonskoyDonskoy – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (2-5) – See H2H details
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Thomas FabbianoFabbiano (0-0) – See H2H details
- Roberto Carballes BaenaCarballes Baena – Richard BerankisBerankis (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Andrey RublevRublev (1-0) – See H2H details
- Artem DubrivnyyDubrivnyy – Miomir KecmanovicKecmanovic (0-0) – See H2H details