Juan Ignacio Londero: results and record
The Argentine has a 33-25 win-loss record in 2019, 0-0 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
This will be the first match of the year on I.hard.
His best result of the year was managing to win the title in Cordoba where he defeated Guido Pella in the final 3-6 7-5 6-1.
Last year in Moscow
The Argentine didn’t compete in Moscow in 2018.
Lukas Rosol: results and record
Rosol’s best result of the current year was reaching the semi-finals in the Cassis Challenger.
The Czech has a 33-32 win-loss record in 2019, 9-7 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Moscow
Lukas lost in the 2nd round 6-4 7-5 to Karen Khachanov.
Kremlin Cup Live score and result Juan Ignacio Londero vs. Lukas Rosol
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Juan Ignacio Londero vs. Lukas Rosol
There is no head to head record between Juan Ignacio Londero and Lukas Rosol since this will be the first time that they will clash against each other at pro level.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Juan Ignacio Londero that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Moscow
- Lukas RosolRosol – Nikola MilojevicMilojevic (7-5 6-76 6-3) – See score progression
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Rudolf MollekerMolleker (6-3 4-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Damir DzumhurDzumhur – Sebastian OfnerOfner (6-2 6-2) – See score progression
- Artem DubrivnyyDubrivnyy – Filip HoranskyHoransky (6-4 7-5) – See score progression
- Ivo KarlovicKarlovic – Aljaz BedeneBedene (0-4) – See H2H details
- Philipp KohlschreiberKohlschreiber – Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert (5-1) – See H2H details
- Lukas RosolRosol – Juan Ignacio LonderoIgnacio Londero (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jeremy ChardyChardy – Nicolas JarryJarry (1-1) – See H2H details
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Damir DzumhurDzumhur (2-1) – See H2H details
- Evgeny DonskoyDonskoy – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (2-5) – See H2H details
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Thomas FabbianoFabbiano (0-0) – See H2H details
- Roberto Carballes BaenaCarballes Baena – Richard BerankisBerankis (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Andrey RublevRublev (1-0) – See H2H details
- Christian GarinGarin – Andreas SeppiSeppi (0-0) – See H2H details
- Artem DubrivnyyDubrivnyy – Miomir KecmanovicKecmanovic (0-0) – See H2H details