Score, report, and key facts
Milojevic won the set after he broke Marcora in the 4th (3-1) and in the 8th (5-3) game. The Italian tried to stage a comeback breaking in the 5th (3-2) game. Anyhow, Milojevic didn’t lose the lead before winning the set 6-3.
Nikola won the set after he broke Marcora in the 5th (3-2) and in the 9th (6-3) game. That break turned to be decisive for Nikola to conquer the set as he didn’t concede his serve in the rest of the set.
At the end of the match, Milojevic scored 64 points vs. the Italian’s 51 points.
Nikola served pretty well to win 86% of the points (25/29) behind his first serve. Yet he won only 42% points (10/24) on his second serve. Milojevic won this match even if he was struggling in finding the solution in converting his break points since he converted only 38% (3/8). On the other side, the Italian was stunning in converting all the break points (1/1). However, that was not enough to win the match.
After this contest, the head to head between Milojevic and Marcora is 1-0 for Nikola.
Next Match: Nikola Milojevic vs. Lukas Rosol – stats
Milojevic will fight against Rosol in the qualifications.
There is no head to head record between Nikola Milojevic and Lukas Rosol since this will be the first time that they will square off at pro level.
Tennis Scores in Moscow
- Sebastian OfnerOfner – Mirza BasicBasic (7-63 3-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Damir DzumhurDzumhur – Alexey VatutinVatutin (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Rudolf MollekerMolleker – Maxime JanvierJanvier (4-6 6-1 6-3) – See score progression
- Nikola MilojevicMilojevic – Roberto MarcoraMarcora (6-3 6-3) – See score progression
- Lukas RosolRosol – Roman SafiullinSafiullin (6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Filip HoranskyHoransky – Evgeny KarlovskiyKarlovskiy (4-6 6-3 6-0) – See score progression
- Artem DubrivnyyDubrivnyy – Ilya IvashkaIvashka (5-7 6-2 6-2) – See score progression
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Elliot BenchetritBenchetrit (6-0 6-3) – See score progression
- Ivo KarlovicKarlovic – Aljaz BedeneBedene (0-4) – See H2H details
- Philipp KohlschreiberKohlschreiber – Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert (5-1) – See H2H details
- Lukas RosolRosol – Nikola MilojevicMilojevic (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jeremy ChardyChardy – Nicolas JarryJarry (1-1) – See H2H details
- Evgeny DonskoyDonskoy – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (2-5) – See H2H details
- Damir DzumhurDzumhur – Sebastian OfnerOfner (0-0) – See H2H details
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Rudolf MollekerMolleker (0-0) – See H2H details
- Roberto Carballes BaenaCarballes Baena – Richard BerankisBerankis (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Andrey RublevRublev (1-0) – See H2H details
- Christian GarinGarin – Andreas SeppiSeppi (0-0) – See H2H details
- Artem DubrivnyyDubrivnyy – Filip HoranskyHoransky (0-0) – See H2H details