Score, report, and key facts
Safiullin came out strong at the beginning of the set after breaking Rosol in the 1st game (1-0). Nonetheless, the Czech succeeded in coming back to break Safiullin in the 2nd (1-1) and in the 4th (3-1) game before winning the set (6-3).
A crucial moment of the match was when Lukas won 4 consecutive games in the 1st set to change the scoreline from 0-1 to 4-1.
The Czech won the set after he broke Roman in the 3rd (2-1) and in the 10th (6-4) game. That break was the key for the Czech to conquer the set since he didn’t concede his serve during the rest of the set.
At the end of the match, Rosol scored 67 points vs. Roman’s 55 points.
Rosol won this match even if he was struggling in converting his break points because he converted only 38% (3/8). On the other side, the Russian was remarkable in converting all the break points (1/1). Nonetheless, that was not enough to win the match.
After this encounter, the head to head between Rosol and Safiullin is 1-0 for Lukas.
Next Match: Lukas Rosol vs. Nikola Milojevic – stats
Rosol will play Milojevic in the qualifications.
There is no head to head record between Lukas Rosol and Nikola Milojevic since this will be the first time that they will face off in the main tour.
The last time that they locked horns, Milojevic won w/o in the 1st round in Tashkent Challenger back in 2018.
Tennis Scores in Moscow
- Nikola MilojevicMilojevic – Roberto MarcoraMarcora (6-3 6-3) – See score progression
- Damir DzumhurDzumhur – Alexey VatutinVatutin (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Filip HoranskyHoransky – Evgeny KarlovskiyKarlovskiy (4-6 6-3 6-0) – See score progression
- Artem DubrivnyyDubrivnyy – Ilya IvashkaIvashka (5-7 6-2 6-2) – See score progression
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Elliot BenchetritBenchetrit (6-0 6-3) – See score progression
- Sebastian OfnerOfner – Mirza BasicBasic (7-63 3-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Rudolf MollekerMolleker – Maxime JanvierJanvier (4-6 6-1 6-3) – See score progression
- Lukas RosolRosol – Roman SafiullinSafiullin (6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Ivo KarlovicKarlovic – Aljaz BedeneBedene (0-4) – See H2H details
- Philipp KohlschreiberKohlschreiber – Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert (5-1) – See H2H details
- Lukas RosolRosol – Nikola MilojevicMilojevic (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jeremy ChardyChardy – Nicolas JarryJarry (1-1) – See H2H details
- Evgeny DonskoyDonskoy – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (2-5) – See H2H details
- Damir DzumhurDzumhur – Sebastian OfnerOfner (0-0) – See H2H details
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Rudolf MollekerMolleker (0-0) – See H2H details
- Roberto Carballes BaenaCarballes Baena – Richard BerankisBerankis (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Andrey RublevRublev (1-0) – See H2H details
- Christian GarinGarin – Andreas SeppiSeppi (0-0) – See H2H details
- Artem DubrivnyyDubrivnyy – Filip HoranskyHoransky (0-0) – See H2H details