Lukas Rosol: results and record
Ranked no. 152, the Czech reached the qualifications after defeating Roman Safiullin 6-3 6-4.
The Czech best result of the year was reaching the semi-finals in the Cassis Challenger.
The Czech has a 32-32 win-loss record in 2019, 8-7 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Moscow
The Czech lost in the 2nd round 6-4 7-5 to Karen Khachanov.
Nikola Milojevic: results and record
Ranked no. 164, Milojevic reached the qualifications after beating Roberto Marcora 6-3 6-3.
Milojevic’s best result of the season was getting to the final in the Liberec Challenger and the Barletta Challenger.
Nikola has a 26-20 win-loss record in 2019, 3-3 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Moscow
Milojevic lost in the qualifications 6-4 6-3 to Stefano Napolitano.
Kremlin Cup Live score and result Lukas Rosol vs. Nikola Milojevic
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Lukas Rosol vs. Nikola Milojevic
There is no head to head record between Lukas Rosol and Nikola Milojevic since this will be the first time that they will play each other in the main tour.
The last time that they squared off, Milojevic won w/o in the 1st round in Tashkent Challenger back in 2018.
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Lukas Rosol that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded, but coming soon)
Head 2 Head
- Ivo KarlovicKarlovic – Aljaz BedeneBedene (0-4) – See H2H details
- Philipp KohlschreiberKohlschreiber – Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert (5-1) – See H2H details
- Lukas RosolRosol – Nikola MilojevicMilojevic (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jeremy ChardyChardy – Nicolas JarryJarry (1-1) – See H2H details
- Evgeny DonskoyDonskoy – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (2-5) – See H2H details
- Damir DzumhurDzumhur – Sebastian OfnerOfner (0-0) – See H2H details
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Rudolf MollekerMolleker (0-0) – See H2H details
- Roberto Carballes BaenaCarballes Baena – Richard BerankisBerankis (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Andrey RublevRublev (1-0) – See H2H details
- Christian GarinGarin – Andreas SeppiSeppi (0-0) – See H2H details
- Artem DubrivnyyDubrivnyy – Filip HoranskyHoransky (0-0) – See H2H details