Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Viktoria Kuzmova will face off in the 2nd round of Upper Austria Ladies Linz for the 3rd time of their career. They are scheduled to compete on Thursday at 2:00 pm on SHOW COURT.
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova: results and record
Ranked no. 40, Anastasia reached the 2nd round after defeating Barbara Haas 6-3 6-3.
Anastasia’s best result of the year was getting to the final in Osaka.
The Russian has a 18-20 win-loss record in 2019, 3-1 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Linz
Pavlyuchenkova lost in the quarter 6-3 7-5 to Ekaterina Alexandrova.
Viktoria Kuzmova: results and record
Ranked no. 53, the Slovakian reached the 2nd round after beating Julia Grabher 6-4 6-2.
Kuzmova’s best result of the current season was reaching the semi-finals in Auckland.
Viktoria has a 23-22 win-loss record in 2019, 2-1 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Linz
Kuzmova lost in the 1st round 7-5 7-5 to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
Upper Austria Ladies Linz Live score and result Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs. Viktoria Kuzmova
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs. Viktoria Kuzmova
The last time that they played each other, Kuzmova won 6-75 6-4 7-5 in the 2nd round in Miami back in March 2019.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Linz
- Cori GauffGauff – Kateryna KozlovaKozlova (4-6 6-4 2-0 ret.) – See score progression
- Elena RybakinaRybakina – Anna-Lena FriedsamFriedsam (6-3 5-7 6-4) – See score progression
- Andrea PetkovicPetkovic – Julia GoergesGoerges (7-62 6-0) – See score progression
- Kiki BertensBertens – Alison Van UytvanckVan Uytvanck (0-0) – See H2H details
- Anastasia PavlyuchenkovaPavlyuchenkova – Viktoria KuzmovaKuzmova (1-1) – See H2H details
- Ekaterina AlexandrovaAlexandrova – Laura SiegemundSiegemund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Kristina MladenovicMladenovic – Donna VekicVekic (2-2) – See H2H details
- Alize CornetCornet – Jelena OstapenkoOstapenko (1-0) – See H2H details