Ekaterina Alexandrova and Laura Siegemund will square off in the 2nd round of Upper Austria Ladies Linz for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to compete on Thursday at 2:00 pm on CENTRE COURT.
Ekaterina Alexandrova: results and record
Ranked no. 35 (career high), the Russian got to the 2nd round after beating Kristyna Pliskova 3-6 6-0 6-1.
The Russian best result of the current season was reaching the semi-finals in Seoul and Budapest.
The Russian has a 33-25 win-loss record in 2019, 9-2 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Linz
Ekaterina lost in the final 6-3 6-1 to Camila Giorgi.
Laura Siegemund: results and record
Laura’s best result of the current season was getting to the semi-finals in Bucharest.
The German has a 29-23 win-loss record in 2019, 3-0 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Linz
The German didn’t compete in Linz in 2018.
Upper Austria Ladies Linz Live score and result Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Laura Siegemund
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Laura Siegemund
There is no head to head record between Ekaterina Alexandrova and Laura Siegemund since this will be the first time that they will face off in the main tour.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Ekaterina Alexandrova that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Linz
- Cori GauffGauff – Kateryna KozlovaKozlova (4-6 6-4 2-0 ret.) – See score progression
- Elena RybakinaRybakina – Anna-Lena FriedsamFriedsam (6-3 5-7 6-4) – See score progression
- Andrea PetkovicPetkovic – Julia GoergesGoerges (7-62 6-0) – See score progression
- Kiki BertensBertens – Alison Van UytvanckVan Uytvanck (0-0) – See H2H details
- Anastasia PavlyuchenkovaPavlyuchenkova – Viktoria KuzmovaKuzmova (1-1) – See H2H details
- Ekaterina AlexandrovaAlexandrova – Laura SiegemundSiegemund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Kristina MladenovicMladenovic – Donna VekicVekic (2-2) – See H2H details
- Alize CornetCornet – Jelena OstapenkoOstapenko (1-0) – See H2H details