Alize Cornet and Jelena Ostapenko will fight against each other in the 2nd round of Upper Austria Ladies Linz for the 2nd time of their career. They are scheduled to play on Thursday at 9:00 pm on CENTRE COURT.
Alize Cornet: results and record
Ranked no. 57, Alize got to the 2nd round after defeating Barbora Strycova 6-4 6-4.
Cornet’s best result of the current season was getting to the final in Lausanne.
The French Player has a 27-21 win-loss record in 2019, 1-1 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Linz
Alize didn’t play in Linz in 2018.
Jelena Ostapenko: results and record
Ranked no. 72, Ostapenko got to the 2nd round after defeating Tamara Korpatsch 6-1 6-3.
Jelena has a 17-25 win-loss record in 2019, 2-1 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Linz
Jelena didn’t compete in Linz in 2018.
Upper Austria Ladies Linz Live score and result Alize Cornet vs. Jelena Ostapenko
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Alize Cornet vs. Jelena Ostapenko
The last time that they squared off, Cornet won 1-6 7-5 6-0 in the 1st round in Cincinnati back in 2018.
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Alize Cornet that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded, but coming soon)
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Linz
- Cori GauffGauff – Kateryna KozlovaKozlova (4-6 6-4 2-0 ret.) – See score progression
- Elena RybakinaRybakina – Anna-Lena FriedsamFriedsam (6-3 5-7 6-4) – See score progression
- Andrea PetkovicPetkovic – Julia GoergesGoerges (7-62 6-0) – See score progression
- Kiki BertensBertens – Alison Van UytvanckVan Uytvanck (0-0) – See H2H details
- Anastasia PavlyuchenkovaPavlyuchenkova – Viktoria KuzmovaKuzmova (1-1) – See H2H details
- Ekaterina AlexandrovaAlexandrova – Laura SiegemundSiegemund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Kristina MladenovicMladenovic – Donna VekicVekic (2-2) – See H2H details
- Alize CornetCornet – Jelena OstapenkoOstapenko (1-0) – See H2H details