Donna Vekic and Kristina Mladenovic will clash against each other in the 2nd round of Upper Austria Ladies Linz for the 5th time of their career. They are scheduled to compete on Thursday at 4:00 pm on CENTRE COURT.
Donna Vekic: results and record
Ranked no. 21 (career high), Donna got to the 2nd round after defeating Polona Hercog 6-1 6-1.
The Croatian best result of the season was reaching the final in Nottingham and St. Petersburg.
Vekic has a 35-20 win-loss record in 2019, 5-1 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Linz
The Croatian lost in the 1st round 6-1 6-1 to Timea Babos.
Kristina Mladenovic: results and record
Ranked no. 46, the French Player got to the 2nd round after beating Katerina Siniakova 6-1 7-5.
Kristina’s best result of the year was getting to the semi-finals in Zhengzhou.
The French Player has a 27-24 win-loss record in 2019, 1-1 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Linz
The French Player lost in the quarter 6-1 6-3 to Andrea Petkovic.
Upper Austria Ladies Linz Live score and result Donna Vekic vs. Kristina Mladenovic
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Donna Vekic vs. Kristina Mladenovic
This will be the 5th time that Donna Vekic and Kristina Mladenovic clash against each other. The head to head is 2-2 for Vekic and Mladenovic (see full H2H stats), but they have never played each other on I.hard.
The last time that they played each other, Vekic won 7-5 6-4 in the quarter in Nottingham back in June 2019.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Donna Vekic that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Linz
- Cori GauffGauff – Kateryna KozlovaKozlova (4-6 6-4 2-0 ret.) – See score progression
- Elena RybakinaRybakina – Anna-Lena FriedsamFriedsam (6-3 5-7 6-4) – See score progression
- Andrea PetkovicPetkovic – Julia GoergesGoerges (7-62 6-0) – See score progression
- Kiki BertensBertens – Alison Van UytvanckVan Uytvanck (0-0) – See H2H details
- Anastasia PavlyuchenkovaPavlyuchenkova – Viktoria KuzmovaKuzmova (1-1) – See H2H details
- Ekaterina AlexandrovaAlexandrova – Laura SiegemundSiegemund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Kristina MladenovicMladenovic – Donna VekicVekic (2-2) – See H2H details
- Alize CornetCornet – Jelena OstapenkoOstapenko (1-0) – See H2H details