Qiang Wang: results and record
Ranked no. 22, Wang got to the 2nd round after beating Arina Rodionova 6-3 6-4.
Qiang’s best result of the season was reaching the semi-finals in New York and the Indian Wells.
Wang has a 24-19 win-loss record in 2019, 17-11 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Tianjin
Wang didn’t compete in Tianjin in 2018.
Heather Watson: results and record
Ranked no. 125, heather got to the 2nd round after defeating Kateryna Bondarenko 6-4 7-63.
Heather’s best result of the current season was getting to the semi-finals in the New Haven.
Watson has a 10-19 win-loss record in 2019, 8-13 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Tianjin
Heather didn’t compete in Tianjin in 2018.
Tianjin Open Live score and result Qiang Wang vs. Heather Watson
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Qiang Wang vs. Heather Watson
There is no head to head record between Qiang Wang and Heather Watson since this will be the first time that they will fight against each other in the main tour.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Qiang Wang that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Tianjin
- Yafan WangWang – Caroline GarciaGarcia (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Yulia PutintsevaPutintseva – Samantha StosurStosur (6-1 6-2) – See score progression
- Rebecca PetersonPeterson – Xin Yu WangYu Wang (7-5 3-2 ret.) – See score progression
- Ons JabeurJabeur – Xiyu WangWang (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Saisai ZhengZheng – Veronika KudermetovaKudermetova (0-0) – See H2H details
- Shuai PengPeng – Dayana YastremskaYastremska (0-1) – See H2H details
- Magda LinetteLinette – Kurumi NaraNara (1-2) – See H2H details
- Heather WatsonWatson – Qiang WangWang (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ons JabeurJabeur – Yulia PutintsevaPutintseva (0-0) – See H2H details
- Yafan WangWang – Rebecca PetersonPeterson (0-1) – See H2H details