Dayana Yastremska: results and record
Ranked no. 23 (career high), Yastremska reached the 2nd round after beating Lin Zhu 6-2 6-3.
Her best result of the current year was conquering the title in Hua Hin where she beat Ajla Tomljanovic in the final 6-2 2-6 7-6(3) and in Strasbourg where she defeated Caroline Garcia in the final 6-4 5-7 7-6(3).
Dayana has a 31-19 win-loss record in 2019, 21-12 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Tianjin
Yastremska didn’t play in Tianjin in 2018.
Shuai Peng: results and record
Ranked no. 96, the Chinese reached the 2nd round after defeating Xiaodi You 6-2 7-61.
Shuai’s best result of the year was reaching the semi-finals in Nanchang.
Shuai has a 10-12 win-loss record in 2019, 10-9 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Tianjin
The Chinese didn’t play in Tianjin in 2018.
Tianjin Open Live score and result Dayana Yastremska vs. Shuai Peng
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Dayana Yastremska vs. Shuai Peng
The last time that they locked horns, Yastremska won 6-1 6-4 in the 2nd round in Hua Hin back in January 2019.
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Dayana Yastremska that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded, but coming soon)
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Tianjin
- Yafan WangWang – Caroline GarciaGarcia (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Yulia PutintsevaPutintseva – Samantha StosurStosur (6-1 6-2) – See score progression
- Rebecca PetersonPeterson – Xin Yu WangYu Wang (7-5 3-2 ret.) – See score progression
- Ons JabeurJabeur – Xiyu WangWang (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Saisai ZhengZheng – Veronika KudermetovaKudermetova (0-0) – See H2H details
- Shuai PengPeng – Dayana YastremskaYastremska (0-1) – See H2H details
- Magda LinetteLinette – Kurumi NaraNara (1-2) – See H2H details
- Heather WatsonWatson – Qiang WangWang (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ons JabeurJabeur – Yulia PutintsevaPutintseva (0-0) – See H2H details
- Yafan WangWang – Rebecca PetersonPeterson (0-1) – See H2H details