Sumit Nagal and Alejandro Tabilo will square off in the 2nd round of the Santo Domingo Challenger for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to play on Tuesday at 1:00 pm on ESTADIO CENTRAL.
Sumit Nagal: results and record
Ranked no. 129 (career high), the Indian will start his run in Santo Domingo Challenger after he played his last match in Campinas Challenger where he lost 6-4 6-1 to Pablo Ficovich in the semifinal the 5th of October.
Nagal has a 44-20 win-loss record in 2019, 38-15 on clay (See FULL STATS).
Sumit’s best result of the current season was getting to the final in the Buenos Aires Challenger and the Banja Luka Challenger.
Last year in the Santo Domingo Challenger
Nagal didn’t compete in the Santo Domingo Challenger in 2018.
Alejandro Tabilo: results and record
Ranked no. 224 (career high), Tabilo reached the 2nd round after defeating Carlos Gomez-Herrera 6-4 6-4.
Tabilo’s best result of the season was reaching the semi-finals in the Shymkent Challenger and the Puerto Vallarta Challenger.
Alejandro has a 26-19 win-loss record in 2019, 20-13 on clay (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the Santo Domingo Challenger
Alejandro didn’t compete in the Santo Domingo Challenger in 2018.
Santo Domingo Challenger Live score and result Sumit Nagal vs. Alejandro Tabilo
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Sumit Nagal vs. Alejandro Tabilo
There is no head to head record between Sumit Nagal and Alejandro Tabilo since this will be the first time that they will face off in the main tour.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Sumit Nagal that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in
- Renzo OlivoOlivo – Nick HardtHardt (6-2 3-6 6-1) – See score progression
- Joao MenezesMenezes – Pedro SakamotoSakamoto (6-2 7-63) – See score progression
- Gian Marco MoroniMarco Moroni – Gonzalo EscobarEscobar (6-3 6-1) – See score progression
- Thiago Seyboth WildSeyboth Wild – Jose OlivaresOlivares (6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Victor EstrellaEstrella – Marcelo ArevaloArevalo (7-5 7-5) – See score progression
- Gonzalo VillanuevaVillanueva – Andres MolteniMolteni (4-6 6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Nicolas AlvarezAlvarez – Jordi ArconadaArconada (6-3 6-0) – See score progression
- Maxime HamouHamou – Jeremy JahnJahn (2-6 6-4 2-0 ret.) – See score progression
- Alejandro TabiloTabilo – Carlos Gomez-HerreraGomez-Herrera (6-4 6-4) – See score progression
- Federico ZeballosZeballos – Peter BertranBertran (2-6 6-1 6-1) – See score progression
- Diego HidalgoHidalgo – Pedro CachinCachin (7-68 6-3) – See score progression
- Oscar Jose GutierrezJose Gutierrez – Gastao EliasElias (4-6 6-3 4-4 ret.) – See score progression
- Alejandro GonzalezGonzalez – Juan Pablo VarillasPablo Varillas (0-0) – See H2H details
- Federico ZeballosZeballos – Pedro Martinez PorteroMartinez Portero (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jose Hernandez-FernandezHernandez-Fernandez – Maxime ChazalChazal (0-0) – See H2H details
- Federico DelbonisDelbonis – Gian Marco MoroniMarco Moroni (0-0) – See H2H details
- Andrea CollariniCollarini – Nicolas AlvarezAlvarez (0-0) – See H2H details
- Diego HidalgoHidalgo – Facundo BagnisBagnis (0-0) – See H2H details
- Federico GaioGaio – Renzo OlivoOlivo (0-0) – See H2H details
- Thiago Moura MonteiroMoura Monteiro – Victor EstrellaEstrella (1-0) – See H2H details
- Facundo MenaMena – Joao MenezesMenezes (0-0) – See H2H details
- Oscar Jose GutierrezJose Gutierrez – Pedja KrstinKrstin (0-0) – See H2H details
- Roberto CidCid – Orlando LuzLuz (0-0) – See H2H details
- Gonzalo VillanuevaVillanueva – Hugo DellienDellien (0-0) – See H2H details
- Mario Vilella MartinezVilella Martinez – Maxime HamouHamou (0-0) – See H2H details
- Juan Pablo FicovichPablo Ficovich – Guilherme ClezarClezar (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alejandro TabiloTabilo – Sumit NagalNagal (0-0) – See H2H details
- Thiago Seyboth WildSeyboth Wild – Alessandro GiannessiGiannessi (0-1) – See H2H details