Marco Cecchinato: results and record
Marco has a 15-26 win-loss record in 2019, 3-11 on hard (See FULL STATS).
His best result of the year was winning the title in Buenos Aires where he beat Diego Sebastian Schwartzman in the final 6-1 6-2.
Last year in Shanghai
Cecchinato lost in the 3rd round 6-4 6-0 to Novak Djokovic.
Fajing Sun: results and record
Ranked no. 381 (career high), the Chinese will start his run in Shanghai after he played his last match in Shanghai Challenger where he lost 6-2 5-7 6-2 to Moriya in the 2nd round the 10th of September.
Sun has a 3-7 win-loss record in 2019, 2-3 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Shanghai
Fajing lost in the qualifications 7-68 6-3 to Kaza Vinayak Sharma.
Shanghai Rolex Masters Live score and result Marco Cecchinato vs. Fajing Sun
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Marco Cecchinato vs. Fajing Sun
There is no head to head record between Marco Cecchinato and Fajing Sun since this will be the first time that they will fight against each other at pro level.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Marco Cecchinato that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
- Marcel GranollersGranollers – Alexei PopyrinPopyrin (0-1) – See H2H details
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Vasek PospisilPospisil (0-1) – See H2H details
- Tatsuma ItoIto – Damir DzumhurDzumhur (1-0) – See H2H details
- Daniel EvansEvans – Bernard TomicTomic (2-1) – See H2H details
- Peter GojowczykGojowczyk – Yoshihito NishiokaNishioka (0-0) – See H2H details
- Bradley KlahnKlahn – Nicolas JarryJarry (0-0) – See H2H details
- Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta – Di WuWu (0-0) – See H2H details
- Aslan KaratsevKaratsev – Jeremy ChardyChardy (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marco CecchinatoCecchinato – Fajing SunSun (0-0) – See H2H details
- Juan Ignacio LonderoIgnacio Londero – Viktor TroickiTroicki (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Goncalo OliveiraOliveira (1-0) – See H2H details
- Yecong HeHe – Dominik KoepferKoepfer (0-1) – See H2H details
- Cameron NorrieNorrie – Brayden SchnurSchnur (0-0) – See H2H details
- Runhao HuaHua – Thomas FabbianoFabbiano (0-0) – See H2H details