Jordan Thompson: results and record
Ranked no. 56, Thompson got to the 2nd round after beating Juan Ignacio Londero 6-3 3-6 6-3.
Jordan’s best result of the season was getting to the final in Hertogenbosch and the Nanchang Challenger.
Thompson has a 31-23 win-loss record in 2019, 14-13 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Tokyo
The Australian didn’t play in Tokyo in 2018.
Taro Daniel: results and record
Ranked no. 127, Taro got to the 2nd round after defeating Borna Coric 6-4 4-6 7-65.
Taro has a 22-30 win-loss record in 2019, 8-11 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Tokyo
Daniel lost in the 1st round 6-1 6-3 to Stefanos Tsitsipas.
Rakuten Japan Open Live score and result Jordan Thompson vs. Taro Daniel
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Jordan Thompson vs. Taro Daniel
The last time that they competed against each other, Thompson won 3-6 7-65 6-0 in the 2nd round in Sydney back in January 2019.
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Jordan Thompson that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded)
Alternatively, you can check the quotes of Bovada and they accept also Bitcoin.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Tokyo
- Yasutaka UchiyamaUchiyama – Radu AlbotAlbot (6-72 6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Novak DjokovicDjokovic – Go SoedaSoeda (6-3 7-5) – See score progression
- David GoffinGoffin – Denis ShapovalovShapovalov (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jordan ThompsonThompson – Taro DanielDaniel (1-0) – See H2H details
- Yoshihito NishiokaNishioka – Lucas PouillePouille (0-1) – See H2H details
- Hyeon ChungChung – Marin CilicCilic (0-3) – See H2H details
- Reilly OpelkaOpelka – Gilles SimonSimon (0-0) – See H2H details
- Lloyd HarrisHarris – John MillmanMillman (0-0) – See H2H details