Stefanos Tsitsipas: results and record
Tsitsipas has a 37-20 win-loss record in 2019, 15-10 on hard (See FULL STATS).
His best result of the year was winning the title in Marseille where he defeated Mikhail Kukushkin in the final 7-5 7-6(5) and in Estoril where he defeated Pablo Cuevas in the final 6-3 7-6(4).
Last year in Beijing
Stefanos didn’t compete in Beijing in 2018.
Dusan Lajovic: results and record
Dusan has a 20-22 win-loss record in 2019, 7-10 on hard (See FULL STATS).
His best result of the season was conquering the title in Umag where he beat Attila Balazs in the final 7-5 7-5.
Last year in Beijing
The Serbian lost in the quarter 6-3 7-64 to Kyle Edmund.
China Open Live score and result Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Dusan Lajovic
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Dusan Lajovic
The last time that they competed against each other, Tsitsipas won 7-69 6-4 in the qualifications in Rome back in 2018.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Stefanos Tsitsipas that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Beijing
- Alexander ZverevZverev – Frances TiafoeTiafoe (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Karen KhachanovKhachanov – Pablo CuevasCuevas (6-2 7-67) – See score progression
- Cameron NorrieNorrie – Christian GarinGarin (7-65 1-0 ret.) – See score progression
- Daniel EvansEvans – Zhe LiLi (6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Zhizhen ZhangZhang – Kyle EdmundEdmund (6-4 3-6 7-65) – See score progression
- Jeremy ChardyChardy – Marco CecchinatoCecchinato (6-77 6-3 7-64) – See score progression
- Andrey RublevRublev – Grigor DimitrovDimitrov (6-2 7-5) – See score progression
- Andy MurrayMurray – Matteo BerrettiniBerrettini (0-0) – See H2H details
- Roberto Bautista AgutBautista Agut – Sam QuerreyQuerrey (3-0) – See H2H details
- Gael MonfilsMonfils – John IsnerIsner (7-4) – See H2H details
- Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin – Fabio FogniniFognini (2-2) – See H2H details
- Dusan LajovicLajovic – Stefanos TsitsipasTsitsipas (1-1) – See H2H details
- Nikoloz BasilashviliBasilashvili – Guido PellaPella (1-0) – See H2H details
- Diego Sebastian SchwartzmanSebastian Schwartzman – Fernando VerdascoVerdasco (3-0) – See H2H details
- Dominic ThiemThiem – Richard GasquetGasquet (0-2) – See H2H details
- Karen KhachanovKhachanov – Jeremy ChardyChardy (0-0) – See H2H details
- Felix Auger AliassimeAuger Aliassime – Albert Ramos-VinolasRamos-Vinolas (1-0) – See H2H details