Sofia Kenin: results and record
Ranked no. 16 (career high), the American got to the 2nd round after beating Garbine Muguruza 6-0 2-6 6-2.
Her best result of the current season was winning the title in Hobart where she beat Anna Schmiedlova in the final 6-3 6-0 and in Mallorca where she beat Belinda Bencic in the final 6-7(2) 7-6(5) 6-4 and in Guangzhou where she defeated Samantha Stosur in the final 6-7(4) 6-4 6-2.
Kenin has a 46-19 win-loss record in 2019, 35-12 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Beijing
The American lost in the qualifications 6-3 4-6 6-3 to Heather Watson.
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova: results and record
Ranked no. 40, the Russian reached the 2nd round after defeating Veronika Kudermetova 6-0 3-6 7-64.
Pavlyuchenkova’s best result of the current year was reaching the final in Osaka.
Pavlyuchenkova has a 17-19 win-loss record in 2019, 14-13 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Beijing
Pavlyuchenkova lost in the 1st round 6-78 6-4 6-4 to Sloane Stephens.
China Open Live score and result Sofia Kenin vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Sofia Kenin vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
The last time that they competed against each other, Kenin won 6-2 7-65 in the 1st round in Wuhan back in September 2019.
Highlights Sofia Kenin vs Sofia Kenin – Wuhan 23-September-2019
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Sofia Kenin that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch livestreaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Alternatively, you can check the quotes of Bovada and they accept also Bitcoin.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Beijing
- Elina SvitolinaSvitolina – Yafan WangWang (7-65 7-61) – See score progression
- Belinda BencicBencic – Venus WilliamsWilliams (3-6 6-3 7-5) – See score progression
- Katerina SiniakovaSiniakova – Jelena OstapenkoOstapenko (6-2 6-1) – See score progression
- Ekaterina AlexandrovaAlexandrova – Simona HalepHalep (6-2 6-3) – See score progression
- Kiki BertensBertens – Dayana YastremskaYastremska (7-65 6-3) – See score progression
- Ashleigh BartyBarty – Yulia PutintsevaPutintseva (1-0) – See H2H details
- Saisai ZhengZheng – Sloane StephensStephens (0-2) – See H2H details
- Kristina MladenovicMladenovic – Petra KvitovaKvitova (1-8) – See H2H details
- Anastasia PavlyuchenkovaPavlyuchenkova – Sofia KeninKenin (0-1) – See H2H details
- Angelique KerberKerber – Polona HercogHercog (3-2) – See H2H details
- Bianca Vanessa AndreescuVanessa Andreescu – Elise MertensMertens (1-0) – See H2H details
- Jennifer BradyBrady – Madison KeysKeys (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ajla TomljanovicTomljanovic – Alison RiskeRiske (0-1) – See H2H details
- Andrea PetkovicPetkovic – Naomi OsakaOsaka (1-0) – See H2H details
- Darya KasatkinaKasatkina – Aryna SabalenkaSabalenka (0-0) – See H2H details
- Caroline WozniackiWozniacki – Christina MchaleMchale (4-2) – See H2H details