Score, report, and key facts
Lajovic was quite dominant at the beginning of the set to break Ignacio Londero in the 1st game (1-0) before consolidating his break and lead 4-0. Lajovic extended his lead after breaking the Argentine in the 3rd (3-0) game before conquering the set (6-2).
A crucial moment of the match was when Lajovic won 4 consecutive games in the 1st set to change the scoreline from 0-0 to 4-0.
Ignacio Londero won the set after he broke Dusan in the 6th (4-2) and in the 10th (6-4) game. The Serbian tried to stage a comeback breaking in the 7th (4-3) game. Nonetheless, the Argentine stayed solid before winning the set 6-4.
The Serbian won the set after he broke the Argentine in the 3rd (2-1) and in the 5th (4-1) game. Juan tried to stage a comeback breaking in the 6th (4-2) game. Anyhow, Lajovic stayed solid before winning the set 6-4.
A crucial moment of the match was when Dusan won 4 consecutive games in the 3rd set to change the scoreline from 0-1 to 4-1.
At the end of the match, Dusan scored 83 points vs. Ignacio Londero’s 73 points.
Lajovic served very well to win 76% of the points (37/49) behind his first serve, and he won 54% points (13/24) on his second serve. Dusan blasted 10 aces and he committed 3 double faults. The Serbian was well focused in converting 56% of the break points that he conquered (5/9). On the other side, Ignacio Londero was pretty effective in converting 75% of the break points that he procured points (3/4). Yet, that was not enough to win the encounter.
After this encounter, the head to head between Lajovic and Ignacio Londero is 1-0 for Dusan.
Next Match: Dusan Lajovic vs. Lloyd Harris – stats
Lajovic will compete against Harris in the 2nd round.
There is no head to head record between Dusan Lajovic and Lloyd Harris since this will be the first time that they will play each other at pro level.
Tennis Scores in Chengdu
- Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta – Radu AlbotAlbot (6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Zhe LiLi (4-6 6-2 6-3) – See score progression
- Dusan LajovicLajovic – Juan Ignacio LonderoIgnacio Londero (6-2 4-6 6-4) – See score progression
- Lloyd HarrisHarris – Marton FucsovicsFucsovics (4-6 6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Fernando VerdascoVerdasco – Alexei PopyrinPopyrin (6-2 7-5) – See score progression
- Daniel EvansEvans – Yan BaiBai (6-3 4-6 7-64) – See score progression
- Christian GarinGarin – Kyle EdmundEdmund (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Bradley KlahnKlahn – Jason JungJung (4-6 6-3 7-62) – See score progression
- Fernando VerdascoVerdasco – Christian GarinGarin (0-0) – See H2H details
- John IsnerIsner – Egor GerasimovGerasimov (0-0) – See H2H details
- Vasek PospisilPospisil – Jordan ThompsonThompson (0-0) – See H2H details
- Daniel EvansEvans – Grigor DimitrovDimitrov (1-1) – See H2H details
- Richard BerankisBerankis – Denis ShapovalovShapovalov (1-1) – See H2H details
- Benoit PairePaire – Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta (8-3) – See H2H details
- Dusan LajovicLajovic – Lloyd HarrisHarris (0-0) – See H2H details
- Hyeon ChungChung – Joao SousaSousa (1-0) – See H2H details
- Taylor Harry FritzHarry Fritz – Alexander BublikBublik (0-0) – See H2H details