Dusan Lajovic: results and record
Lajovic has a 19-21 win-loss record in 2019, 6-9 on hard (See FULL STATS).
His best result of the year was managing to win the title in Umag where he defeated Attila Balazs in the final 7-5 7-5.
Last year in Chengdu
Lajovic didn’t play in Chengdu in 2018.
Juan Ignacio Londero: results and record
Juan has a 31-22 win-loss record in 2019, 4-6 on hard (See FULL STATS).
His best result of the current season was winning the title in Cordoba where he defeated Guido Pella in the final 3-6 7-5 6-1.
Last year in Chengdu
The Argentine didn’t compete in Chengdu in 2018.
Chengdu Open Live score and result Dusan Lajovic vs. Juan Ignacio Londero
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Dusan Lajovic vs. Juan Ignacio Londero
There is no head to head record between Dusan Lajovic and Juan Ignacio Londero since this will be the first time that they will play each other at pro level.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Dusan Lajovic that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Chengdu
- Christian GarinGarin – Kyle EdmundEdmund (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Bradley KlahnKlahn – Jason JungJung (4-6 6-3 7-62) – See score progression
- Daniel EvansEvans – Yan BaiBai (6-3 4-6 7-64) – See score progression
- Zhe LiLi – Egor GerasimovGerasimov (0-0) – See H2H details
- Vasek PospisilPospisil – Jordan ThompsonThompson (0-0) – See H2H details
- Daniel EvansEvans – Grigor DimitrovDimitrov (1-1) – See H2H details
- Richard BerankisBerankis – Denis ShapovalovShapovalov (1-1) – See H2H details
- Dusan LajovicLajovic – Juan Ignacio LonderoIgnacio Londero (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marton FucsovicsFucsovics – Kamil MajchrzakMajchrzak (0-0) – See H2H details
- Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta – Radu AlbotAlbot (0-1) – See H2H details
- Hyeon ChungChung – Joao SousaSousa (1-0) – See H2H details
- Taylor Harry FritzHarry Fritz – Alexander BublikBublik (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexei PopyrinPopyrin – Fernando VerdascoVerdasco (0-0) – See H2H details