Score, report, and key facts
Vilella Martinez had a boost of confidence at the beginning of the set after breaking Collarini in the 1st game (1-0). However, there was more work to do for Mario to win the set because the Argentine managed to break back in the 4th (2-2) and in the 8th (4-4) game. The Spaniard kept his focus before winning the set at the breaker at 4.
There was not much difference between them in this set with the exception of 1 break that Collarini conquered in the 7th game (4-3) before winning the set (6-4).
Collarini took off at the beginning of the set after breaking Vilella Martinez in the 1st game (1-0). Notwithstanding, there was more work to do for Andrea to win the set as Mario succeeded in breaking back in the 4th (2-2) game. Collarini maintained his cool to break the Spaniard in the 5th (3-2) and in the 7th (5-2) game before conquering the set (6-2).
The Spaniard couldn’t stop the opposition in the last 4 games of the set (from 2-2 to 6-2).
At the end of the match, Collarini scored 110 points vs. Mario’s 90 points.
The Argentine was effective in converting 50% of the break points that he conquered (6/12). On the other side, Vilella Martinez was pretty focused in converting 60% of the break points that he conquered points (3/5). Nonetheless, that was not enough to win the encounter.
After this contest, the head to head between Collarini and Vilella Martinez is 1-0.
Next Match: Andrea Collarini vs. Paolo Lorenzi – stats
Collarini will play Lorenzi in the quarter.
There is no head to head record between Andrea Collarini and Paolo Lorenzi since this will be the first time that they will face off at pro level.
The last time that they squared off, Lorenzi won 6-4 6-3 in the 3rd round in Manerbio Challenger back in August 2019.
Tennis Scores in Biella Challenger
- Jaume Antoni Munar ClarAntoni Munar Clar – Stefano NapolitanoNapolitano (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Tommy RobredoRobredo – Andrej MartinMartin (7-61 3-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina – Elliot BenchetritBenchetrit (6-2 6-2) – See score progression
- Andrea CollariniCollarini – Mario Vilella MartinezVilella Martinez (6-74 6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Paolo LorenziLorenzi – Carlos BerlocqBerlocq (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Taro DanielDaniel – Federico GaioGaio (7-64 3-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Gianluca MagerMager – Peter HellerHeller (6-4 7-63) – See score progression
- Alessandro GiannessiGiannessi – Marco TrungellitiTrungelliti (7-64 6-1) – See score progression
- Paolo LorenziLorenzi – Andrea CollariniCollarini (0-0) – See H2H details
- Gianluca MagerMager – Tommy RobredoRobredo (0-0) – See H2H details
- Taro DanielDaniel – Jaume Antoni Munar ClarAntoni Munar Clar (1-1) – See H2H details
- Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina – Alessandro GiannessiGiannessi (0-0) – See H2H details