Lorenzo Sonego: results and record
Sonego has a 43-23 win-loss record in 2019, 0-0 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
This will be the first match of the year on I.hard.
His best result of the current season was conquering the title in Antalya where he beat Miomir Kecmanovic in the final 6-7(5) 7-6(5) 6-1.
The Italian won his last 5 matches.
Last year in Metz
The Italian didn’t play in Metz in 2018.
Oscar Otte: results and record
Otte’s best result of the current season was getting to the final in the Francavilla Challenger and the Yokohama Challenger.
Otte has a 36-26 win-loss record in 2019, 10-6 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Metz
Otte lost in the qualifications 7-61 6-3 to Yannick Maden.
Moselle Open Live score and result Lorenzo Sonego vs. Oscar Otte
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Lorenzo Sonego vs. Oscar Otte
There is no head to head record between Lorenzo Sonego and Oscar Otte since this will be the first time that they will clash against each other at pro level.However, they played each other in challengers. Therefore their H2H is 2-0 for Sonego.
The last time that they fought against each other, Sonego won 6-3 6-2 in the 3rd round in the Playford Challenger back in January 2019.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Lorenzo Sonego that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Metz
- Antoine HoangHoang – Cedrik-Marcel StebeStebe (6-2 6-3) – See score progression
- Fernando VerdascoVerdasco – Steve DarcisDarcis (3-0) – See H2H details
- Marcel GranollersGranollers – Richard GasquetGasquet (0-3) – See H2H details
- Pablo AndujarAndujar – Jo-Wilfried TsongaTsonga (0-2) – See H2H details
- Marius CopilCopil – Gilles SimonSimon (1-1) – See H2H details
- Peter GojowczykGojowczyk – Filip KrajinovicKrajinovic (2-0) – See H2H details
- Aljaz BedeneBedene – Rayane RoumaneRoumane (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jan-Lennard StruffStruff – Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert (2-1) – See H2H details
- Julian LenzLenz – Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta (0-0) – See H2H details
- Gregoire BarrereBarrere – Hubert HurkaczHurkacz (0-0) – See H2H details
- Lorenzo SonegoSonego – Oscar OtteOtte (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ugo HumbertHumbert – Yannick MadenMaden (0-0) – See H2H details