Score, report, and key facts
The Argentine won the set after recovering 3 times from a break down. In fact, after dropping his serve 3 times in the 3rd (1-2), in the 5th (2-3) and in the 9th (5-4) game. Pedro broke back 4 times in the 4th (2-2), in the 6th (3-3), in the 8th (5-3) and in the 10th (6-4) game before winning the set 6-4.
The Argentine failed to serve out the set when leading 5-3 to be broken at 40.
Bonadio had a strong start of this set after breaking Cachin in the 1st game (1-0). Bonadio improved his lead after breaking Cachin in the 9th (6-3) game before conquering the set.
Riccardo in this set was much more effective than Pedro and for that reason he won 6-2 after breaking Cachin in the 4th (3-1) and in the 8th (6-2) game.
At the end of the match, Riccardo scored 100 points vs. the Argentine’s 89 points.
Bonadio won this match even if he was struggling in finding the solution in converting his break points since he converted only 30% (7/23). On the other side, Pedro had some problems in converting his break points because he converted only 40% of his break points (4/10). That was one of the key issues for his defeat.
After this encounter, the head to head between Bonadio and Cachin is 1-0.
Next Match: Riccardo Bonadio vs. Carlos Berlocq – stats
Bonadio will take on Berlocq in the 2nd round.
There is no head to head record between Riccardo Bonadio and Carlos Berlocq since this will be the first time that they will face off at pro level.
Tennis Scores in Biella Challenger
- Riccardo BonadioBonadio – Pedro CachinCachin (4-6 6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Giacomo DambrosiDambrosi – Pietro RondoniRondoni (0-6 5-5 ret.) – See score progression
- Viktor GalovicGalovic – Daniel Gimeno-TraverGimeno-Traver (6-3 7-5) – See score progression
- Gian Marco MoroniMarco Moroni – Andrea PellegrinoPellegrino (6-1 4-1 ret.) – See score progression
- Hernan CasanovaCasanova – Christian LindellLindell (6-1 7-68) – See score progression
- Maxime ChazalChazal – Yuta ShimizuShimizu (6-3 6-3) – See score progression
- Andrea CollariniCollarini – Thomaz BellucciBellucci (6-3 6-3) – See score progression
- Oriol Roca BatallaRoca Batalla – Matteo ArnaldiArnaldi (6-3 6-0) – See score progression
- Peter HellerHeller – Jordan Correia Passos Do CarmoCorreia Passos Do Carmo (7-64 6-2) – See score progression
- Eduard Esteve LobatoEsteve Lobato – Gabriele FellineFelline (6-1 6-0) – See score progression
- Andrea ArnaboldiArnaboldi – Carlos Boluda-PurkissBoluda-Purkiss (7-5 2-0 ret.) – See score progression
- Paolo LorenziLorenzi – Andrea ArnaboldiArnaboldi (0-0) – See H2H details
- Daniel Munoz-De La NavaMunoz-De La Nava – Sandro EhratEhrat (0-0) – See H2H details
- Markus ErikssonEriksson – Federico ArnaboldiArnaboldi (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jeremy JahnJahn – Enrico Dalla ValleDalla Valle (0-0) – See H2H details
- Andrea CollariniCollarini – Lorenzo GiustinoGiustino (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marco TrungellitiTrungelliti – Hernan CasanovaCasanova (0-0) – See H2H details
- Maxime ChazalChazal – Elliot BenchetritBenchetrit (0-0) – See H2H details
- Viktor GalovicGalovic – Federico GaioGaio (0-0) – See H2H details
- Riccardo BonadioBonadio – Carlos BerlocqBerlocq (0-0) – See H2H details
- Peter HellerHeller – Filippo BaldiBaldi (0-0) – See H2H details
- Gianluca MagerMager – Oriol Roca BatallaRoca Batalla (0-0) – See H2H details
- Gianluigi QuinziQuinzi – Oscar Jose GutierrezJose Gutierrez (0-0) – See H2H details
- Eduard Esteve LobatoEsteve Lobato – Andrej MartinMartin (0-0) – See H2H details
- Gian Marco MoroniMarco Moroni – Jaume Antoni Munar ClarAntoni Munar Clar (0-0) – See H2H details
- Raul BrancaccioBrancaccio – Fernando RomboliRomboli (0-0) – See H2H details
- Giacomo DambrosiDambrosi – Alessandro GiannessiGiannessi (0-0) – See H2H details