Filip Krajinovic: results and record
The Serbian has a 32-14 win-loss record in 2019, 2-2 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Krajinovic’s best result of the season was reaching the final in the Heilbronn Challenger, Budapest and the Sophia Antipolis Challenger.
Last year in Metz
The Serbian lost in the 2nd round 4-6 7-5 7-5 to Gilles Simon.
Peter Gojowczyk: results and record
Gojowczyk has a 14-26 win-loss record in 2019, 3-2 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
The German best result of the current year was getting to the semi-finals in Washington.
Last year in Metz
The German lost in the 2nd round 7-64 6-3 to Kei Nishikori.
Moselle Open Live score and result Filip Krajinovic vs. Peter Gojowczyk
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Filip Krajinovic vs. Peter Gojowczyk
This will be the 3rd time that Filip Krajinovic and Peter Gojowczyk fight against each other. The head to head is 2-0 for Gojowczyk (see full H2H stats), but they have never competed against each other on I.hard.
The last time that they played each other, Gojowczyk won 6-4 6-1 in the 1st round in Doha back in 2018.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Filip Krajinovic that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
- Fernando VerdascoVerdasco – Steve DarcisDarcis (3-0) – See H2H details
- Mischa ZverevZverev – Maxime JanvierJanvier (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marcel GranollersGranollers – Adrian Menendez-MaceirasMenendez-Maceiras (0-0) – See H2H details
- Pablo AndujarAndujar – Jo-Wilfried TsongaTsonga (0-2) – See H2H details
- Matthias BachingerBachinger – Julian LenzLenz (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marius CopilCopil – Gilles SimonSimon (1-1) – See H2H details
- Peter GojowczykGojowczyk – Filip KrajinovicKrajinovic (2-0) – See H2H details
- Aljaz BedeneBedene – Rayane RoumaneRoumane (0-0) – See H2H details
- Yannick MadenMaden – Nicolas MahutMahut (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jan-Lennard StruffStruff – Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert (2-1) – See H2H details
- Gregoire BarrereBarrere – Hubert HurkaczHurkacz (0-0) – See H2H details
- Oscar OtteOtte – Artem DubrivnyyDubrivnyy (0-0) – See H2H details
- Antoine HoangHoang – Cedrik-Marcel StebeStebe (0-0) – See H2H details