Liudmila Samsonova: results and record
Ranked no. 131, Ludmilla reached the qualifications after beating Akiko Omae 2-6 6-4 7-5.
Ludmilla’s best result of the year was reaching the semi-finals in Palermo.
Ludmilla has a 20-16 win-loss record in 2019, 2-1 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Osaka
The Russian didn’t play in Osaka in 2018.
Viktoriya Tomova: results and record
Ranked no. 184, Viktoriya reached the qualifications after defeating Francesca Di Lorenzo 3-6 6-3 6-1.
Viktoriya has a 8-12 win-loss record in 2019, 2-2 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Osaka
Viktoriya didn’t play in Osaka in 2018.
Toray Pan Pacific Open Live score and result Liudmila Samsonova vs. Viktoriya Tomova
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Liudmila Samsonova vs. Viktoriya Tomova
There is no head to head record between Liudmila Samsonova and Viktoriya Tomova since this will be the first time that they will clash against each other at pro level.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Liudmila Samsonova that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
- Alize CornetCornet – Kurumi NaraNara (0-1) – See H2H details
- Zarina DiyasDiyas – Kyoka OkamuraOkamura (0-0) – See H2H details
- Yuki NaitoNaito – Xinyun HanHan (0-0) – See H2H details
- Whitney OsuigweOsuigwe – Nicole GibbsGibbs (0-0) – See H2H details
- Katarzyna KawaKawa – Varvara FlinkFlink (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ludmilla SamsonovaSamsonova – Viktoriya TomovaTomova (0-0) – See H2H details
- Yulia PutintsevaPutintseva – Petra MarticMartic (0-0) – See H2H details
- Garbine MuguruzaMuguruza – Su-Wei HsiehHsieh (0-1) – See H2H details
- Elise MertensMertens – Anastasija SevastovaSevastova (0-2) – See H2H details
- Madison KeysKeys – Darya KasatkinaKasatkina (5-0) – See H2H details
- Donna VekicVekic – Caroline GarciaGarcia (2-2) – See H2H details
- Kristina MladenovicMladenovic – Misaki DoiDoi (1-1) – See H2H details
- Dayana YastremskaYastremska – Anastasia PavlyuchenkovaPavlyuchenkova (0-0) – See H2H details