Social
News
Live Scores
Log In    Join 1 Click
Find City 
 
Zip Code is for US and Canada  
 
  Social
No1 online tennis club
Or
  Lost password
Barcelona Open BancSabadell - Barcelona  Barcelona
Hungarian Open - Budapest  Budapest
Porsche Tennis Grand Prix - Stuttgart  Stuttgart
TEB BNP Paribas Istanbul Cup - Istanbul  Istanbul
  2 Comments
Why the Hawkeye is not used on clay
  3 Comments
INCREDIBLE. Couple having sex stop tennis match
  6 Comments
Wildcard granted to Sharapova, denied to Schiavone in Rome!
  2 Comments
QUITE EMOTIONAL. Halep sends video to 8-year-old recovering fro ...
  2 Comments
Does Roger Federer need to defeat Andy Murray and Novak Djokovi ...
  1 Comment
Djokovic getting ready for the clay court season
Djokovic, Del Potro to clash in the first round in the Olympics
Djokovic, Del Potro to clash in the first round in the Olympics
04-Aug-16 Robert 
 

Nole and Juan Martin will face off very early in the competition. DRAW

 
 
3
Comments
 
4076
Followers
 
         

Unlucky draw for both Juan Martin Del Potro and Novak Djokovic as they will face each other as early as in the first round of the upcoming games in Rio. This will be a rematch of the last Olympic Games in London when the Argentine defeated the world no.1 in the match valid for the bronze medal.

If Djokovic beats Del Potro, he might play Tsonga in the quarters and Nadal in the semifinal. In the other part of the draw, Andy Murray may play the semifinal against Kei Nishikori.

Here the full draw.

Will Djokovic win the Olympics?

 

THE DRAW
                                 
Rio Olympics, draw


 

THE BATTLE IN LONDON     
                                 


 

Rio Olympics   Djokovic   Del Potro  
 Follow us on Facebook -
 Follow us on Twitter -  
 Will Djokovic win the Olympics  
Paul
 
Djokovic still the hot favorite. He can be stopped only by Murray and ...himself!
 Reply 05-Aug-2016
Lukas
 
DJokovic has 60% chances of winning the Olympics. 20% Murray, 20% the rest
 Reply 05-Aug-2016
Robert
 
DJokovic will win in straight sets vs. Del Potro especially if Juan Martin cannot hit a two-handed backhand. Novak is still the avorite for the gold medal. Big time
 Reply 05-Aug-2016
  +Add Your Voice
23966 engaged   
Djokovic News
News and Results alerts Djokovic
Novak Djokovic   Ranking History
 
 Blogs
Tennis Lessons - Returning against the Serve and Volley  
Tennis Lessons - Returning against the Serve and Volley
Tennis Two Handed Backhand Technique | Rotation  
Tennis Two Handed Backhand Technique | Rotation
Tennis Serve Lesson | 5 Steps To A Great WTA Serve  
Tennis Serve Lesson | 5 Steps To A Great WTA Serve
 
See All
 
Become a
Contributor
Become a contributor  

Promote your blog ---> We will help you to spread you words.

Become a contributor and join the Tennis Tonic Team!!!!





Ask to become a contributor
 
 Become a contributor
  >>  
 
 
 Latest Discussions
  Agree, also I would not show it unoficially on TV. Eith...
  Nastase was also banned from the Davis Cup in the 90s. ...
  It`s very interesting, but I feel that they can find th...
  LOL
  That was great.. I mean, probably not only the news!
See All
 
Recently Viewed
 
 Rankings
 
 ATP
 WTA
Novak Djokovic

News and Results alerts Novak Djokovic

Receive News

Receive Scores
   
   
   
..  By following you agree to Terms
     
       


News and Results alerts 

Receive News

Receive Scores
   
   
   
..  By following you agree to Terms
     
       
 
 
Receive News and Videos about Djokovic

..  By following you agree to Terms
 
 
 
Please complete
  >>  
 

On Submit you agree with Terms
About Us News | Advertise with Tennis Tonic | Term of Use | Privacy | Links | Contact Us | Feedback
 
Ask a Question to Tennis Tonic Close 
 
I am a :
Name :  
Email :
Question :
Verification Code : *
  >>