Kiki Bertens: results and record
Ranked no. 10, the Dutch reached the Round Robin after defeating Donna Vekic 7-65 6-2.
Her best result of the year was winning the title in St. Petersburg where she beat Donna Vekic in the final 7-6(2) 6-4 and in Madrid where she beat Simona Halep in the final 6-4 6-4.
Kiki has a 52-24 win-loss record in 2019, 19-14 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Zhuhai
Bertens didn’t compete in Zhuhai in 2018.
Dayana Yastremska: results and record
Ranked no. 24, Yastremska reached the Round Robin after beating Donna Vekic 7-66 6-2.
Her best result of the year was conquering the title in Hua Hin where she defeated Ajla Tomljanovic in the final 6-2 2-6 7-6(3) and in Strasbourg where she beat Caroline Garcia in the final 6-4 5-7 7-6(3).
Dayana has a 34-21 win-loss record in 2019, 23-13 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Zhuhai
Yastremska didn’t compete in Zhuhai in 2018.
WTA Elite Trophy Live score and result Kiki Bertens vs. Dayana Yastremska
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Kiki Bertens vs. Dayana Yastremska
The last time that they squared off, Bertens won 7-65 6-3 in the 2nd round in Beijing back in September 2019.
Highlights Kiki Bertens vs Kiki Bertens – Beijing 30-September-2019
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Dayana Yastremska that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Zhuhai
- Dayana YastremskaYastremska – Donna VekicVekic (7-66 6-2) – See score progression
- Elise MertensMertens – Maria SakkariSakkari (6-2 3-6 6-1) – See score progression
- Saisai ZhengZheng – Madison KeysKeys (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Aryna SabalenkaSabalenka – Maria SakkariSakkari (6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Kiki BertensBertens – Donna VekicVekic (7-65 6-2) – See score progression
- Sofia KeninSofia – Alison RiskeAlison (6-4 6-4) – See score progression
- Kiki BertensBertens – Dayana YastremskaYastremska (1-0) – See H2H details
- Sofia KeninKenin – Karolina MuchovaMuchova (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alison RiskeRiske – Karolina MuchovaMuchova (1-0) – See H2H details
- Madison KeysKeys – Petra MarticMartic (0-1) – See H2H details
- Petra MarticMartic – Saisai ZhengZheng (0-0) – See H2H details
- Aryna SabalenkaSabalenka – Elise MertensMertens (1-2) – See H2H details