Live Scores
Log In    Join 1 Click
Find City 
Zip Code is for US and Canada  
No1 online tennis club
  Lost password

Lukas Tree
Agree Received
Agree Given
My ban is fair. KYRGIOS  
Nick apologizes for his behavior in Shanghai
The difficult part is conceding that he s not mentally fit for coping with this sort of pressure.
SHOCKING. Is Djokovic firing Becker?  
SHANGHAI. Nole hints that he may part ways with Boris starting from the next season.
Good point and perfectly possible, but I am not 100% sure this will happen. If Becker wants to stay in between Novak and his personal life it`s beter to part ways. But I know this is just speculations
Sharapova back on court after 6 months in Las Vegas  
A smiley Maria is back in her natural environment. VIDEO
You can say anything about her, but the fact that she is an icon for tennis. She has managed to get through a horrible situation and you`ll see she will be stronger than ever. Remarkable
AMAZING. Federer looks like the Boss [PICs]  
Roger has a fantastic appearance in Paris
Unbeatable. There are no words.
DOPING. Nadal’s files leaked by Fancy Bears  
Rafa private files have been published by the hackers to confirm that the Spaniard is completely clean
So, no doping for Rafa. This is just witch hunting.
Djokovic to undergo surgery  
Nole will have to fix his toe.
I have the impression that Djokovic is battling with wear and tear. Winning debilitates you and I think his body is starting to give in.
Serena, Venus Williams accused of drug abuse  
The Williams have been exposed by a leak, but there was no cheat.
Stupid hackers. I am sure Serena and Venus are clean. This is a revenge because of Maria Sharapova`s ban.
INCREDIBLE. Wozniacki doesn’t challenge a ball out to lose the semi-final  
Caroline didn’t challenge the ball that made her lose the US Open semifinal.
What a mistake from Caroline, the match was very much on. Also, what`s the point of not challenging that ball?
MCENROE to KYRGIOS. If you do not like tennis, just leave!  
John blasts at the Australian in New York
I completely agree with Mac. He has probably prepared this statement, but he has used in the wrong match because Kyrgios has drawn a lot of sympathy with his injury, but I agree with him
LUCKY. Thiem with stunning blonde after US Open win  
Dominic is making interesting fans in New York. VIDEO
Obvious perks for being at that levels.
Kyrgios using Federer's SABR  
Nick is trying to emulate the Maestro, with not much success so far. VIDEO
Nice try. It would be great seeing some other players using this tactic
Pumped Federer posts video of his training  
Roger shows off his happiness of being on court for practicing
Not sure about an appearance in Paris and London, but a quick one i Basel would be fantastic. I mean he would play home, on indoor courts that are not taxing on his body and he might get a huge endorsement. Why not?
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. Federer stars in hilarious commercial  
Roger goes back in time… VIDEO
This is genius stuff. Probably best tennis adv ever. There was one about playing agaisnt God a few years ago (do not remember the brand), but this is mastery
CONTROVERSY as Hingis broke Hlavackova's face  
Martina saved a match point with a smashing shot. VIDEO
I think that she wanted just to intimidate her. Probably things got a bit out of the way. At the end of the day that specific shot made them to win the semi. Not nice to see though
SHOCKING. Paire expelled from the French team  
Benoit will not represent his country anymore.
Paire thinks he is God and above all rules. I dislike this kind of behaviour
WEIRD. Del Potro rescued from Olympic Village elevator by Argentine handball team  
Juan Martin started his Sunday in a funny way.
He felt much better later in the day. What a Sunday for Delpo!
Djokovic, Del Potro to clash in the first round in the Olympics  
Nole and Juan Martin will face off very early in the competition. DRAW
DJokovic has 60% chances of winning the Olympics. 20% Murray, 20% the rest
SHOCKING. Federer out for the rest of the season  
Roger announced that he won’t play the Olympics and he will be back only in 2017
I really hope this is not GAME OVER
Kyrgios upset by 17-year-old Shapovalov  
Nick has a rather bad experience in Toronto
Kyrgios is ready for another session at Pokemon Go. He may follow Dimitrov as the most wasted talent in the last few years. He needs to bounce back sooner or later.
Federer will play the Hopman Cup!  
Roger announces his participation to the event
Probably going for the money. Good choice btw because he can play at least 3 competitive singles.
Pages 1   2   3   4   5   6  



Points : 1,000
Rank in Shanghai:0th
Polls: 5

Comments: 113

Buy tickets Miami Open

Buy Tickets Wimbledon 2018

+Post a Buy / Sell
You want to   * :  Sell   Buy 
Picture  :
Title   * :  
Price   * :
Category   * :
Description :
About us | Advertise with Tennis Tonic | Term of Use | Privacy | Links | Contact Us | Feedback
Ask a Question to Tennis Tonic Close 
I am a :
Name :  
Email :
Question :
Verification Code : *