Social
News
Live Scores
Log In    Join 1 Click
Find City 
 
Zip Code is for US and Canada  
 
  Social
No1 online tennis club
Or
  Lost password
 

Send
Message
 
Lukas Tree
Shanghai
 
Profile
 Comments
127
Comments
 
103
Agree Received
 
13
Agree Given
   
 Robert
Serena, Venus Williams accused of drug abuse  
The Williams have been exposed by a leak, but there was no cheat.
 
 
 
Stupid hackers. I am sure Serena and Venus are clean. This is a revenge because of Maria Sharapova`s ban.
 Robert
INCREDIBLE. Wozniacki doesn’t challenge a ball out to lose the semi-final  
Caroline didn’t challenge the ball that made her lose the US Open semifinal.
 
 
 
What a mistake from Caroline, the match was very much on. Also, what`s the point of not challenging that ball?
 Robert
MCENROE to KYRGIOS. If you do not like tennis, just leave!  
John blasts at the Australian in New York
 
 
 
I completely agree with Mac. He has probably prepared this statement, but he has used in the wrong match because Kyrgios has drawn a lot of sympathy with his injury, but I agree with him
 Robert
LUCKY. Thiem with stunning blonde after US Open win  
Dominic is making interesting fans in New York. VIDEO
 
 
 
Obvious perks for being at that levels.
 Robert
Kyrgios using Federer's SABR  
Nick is trying to emulate the Maestro, with not much success so far. VIDEO
 
 
 
Nice try. It would be great seeing some other players using this tactic
 Alex
Pumped Federer posts video of his training  
Roger shows off his happiness of being on court for practicing
 
 
 
Not sure about an appearance in Paris and London, but a quick one i Basel would be fantastic. I mean he would play home, on indoor courts that are not taxing on his body and he might get a huge endorsement. Why not?
 Robert
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. Federer stars in hilarious commercial  
Roger goes back in time… VIDEO
 
 
 
This is genius stuff. Probably best tennis adv ever. There was one about playing agaisnt God a few years ago (do not remember the brand), but this is mastery
 Robert
CONTROVERSY as Hingis broke Hlavackova's face  
Martina saved a match point with a smashing shot. VIDEO
 
 
 
I think that she wanted just to intimidate her. Probably things got a bit out of the way. At the end of the day that specific shot made them to win the semi. Not nice to see though
 Robert
SHOCKING. Paire expelled from the French team  
Benoit will not represent his country anymore.
 
 
 
Paire thinks he is God and above all rules. I dislike this kind of behaviour
 Robert
WEIRD. Del Potro rescued from Olympic Village elevator by Argentine handball team  
Juan Martin started his Sunday in a funny way.
 
 
 
He felt much better later in the day. What a Sunday for Delpo!
 Robert
Djokovic, Del Potro to clash in the first round in the Olympics  
Nole and Juan Martin will face off very early in the competition. DRAW
 
 
 
DJokovic has 60% chances of winning the Olympics. 20% Murray, 20% the rest
 Robert
SHOCKING. Federer out for the rest of the season  
Roger announced that he won’t play the Olympics and he will be back only in 2017
 
 
 
I really hope this is not GAME OVER
 Robert
Kyrgios upset by 17-year-old Shapovalov  
Nick has a rather bad experience in Toronto
 
 
 
Kyrgios is ready for another session at Pokemon Go. He may follow Dimitrov as the most wasted talent in the last few years. He needs to bounce back sooner or later.
 Robert
Federer will play the Hopman Cup!  
Roger announces his participation to the event
 
 
 
Probably going for the money. Good choice btw because he can play at least 3 competitive singles.
 Robert
Federer hurt himself against Raonic  
The tournament director explains why Federer will not play the Rogers Cup
 
 
 
I hope he is not badly hurt. It seems that the age is catching.
 Robert
Federer falls to Raonic  
Milos beats Roger in 5 sets to reach the final in Wimbledon. VIDEO
 
 
 
The image is self explanatory. I think at that point Roger was more upset for the 4th set than for the fall. Pity, he really missed a bif chance
 Robert
Serena defends equal pay in tennis  
The American thinks it is fair to be paid has her male counterparts.
 
 
 
I do not think Serena is stupid. She is just trying to defend her position. I think it is human.
 Robert
Simon threatens to sue umpire  
Gilles loses his cool in Wimbledon. VIDEO
 
 
 
It seems to be dangerous being a chair umpire in tennis nowadays!
 Robert
Federer hits volley while falling down  
Roger comes out with one of his shots. VIDEO
 
 
 
Actually this volley was ever nicier thatn what has been shown. In fact Roger had a perfect placement in down the line. He ended up losing that point, but what a magic!
 Alex
Nadal retires from Wimbledon  
Rafa has to recover from his wrist injury
 
 
 
If he doesn`t quickly recover from this, it`s game over. I cannot see Rafa going through an operation and wait another year and half before being fully fit at 30 years of age. His body is badly battered, he has won 14 slams and he is already a legend. It might be time to move on.
<<Previous
Pages 1   2   3   4   5   6  7  
Next>>
 
 
 
 
Friends

Groups

Statistics

Points : 1,000
Rank in Shanghai:0th
 
 
Polls: 6

Comments: 127

Buy Tickets Wimbledon 2018

 
 
 
+Post a Buy / Sell
You want to   * :  Sell   Buy 
Picture  :
Title   * :  
Price   * :
Category   * :
Description :
     
   
About us | Advertise with Tennis Tonic | Term of Use | Privacy | Links | Contact Us | Feedback
 
Ask a Question to Tennis Tonic Close 
 
I am a :
Name :  
Email :
Question :
Verification Code : *
  >>